List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $9.99
Today's Bonus:
If I could give you ten stars out of five, I would.
I live in dry, windy country and have also worked outside (for USFS, US Park Service, in heavy industry, etc.) for most of my life. When I am not working I am spending time outside, often working around my place splitting firewood and kindling and things of that nature. Those things coupled with the weather up here is hell on my hands.
I was first introduced to the Bluecorn Naturals Beeswax Lotion Bar (Almond Grapefruit) when I was out at my folks' place and my mom noticed the terrible condition of my hands. She ran inside and got a tin for me (she keeps a small stock on-hand) and I was impressed right away, but the proof was in the condition of my hands that night and the next morning. They -for the most part, haha -looked and felt like a *normal* woman's hands, which is something of a small miracle all things considered!
In addition to above, my dad's hands have cracked and bled for decades. Both of us... well, ALL of us have previously tried every other remedy under the sun to no avail. He now also is 100% sold on this product, and particularly likes Almond Grapefruit :).
Right after my mom gave me that first tin I bought one here @Amazon from Bluecorn Naturals so that I'd have one to keep in my pickup and one to keep at home. My boyfriend is a Millwright at a local cement plant and suffers from the same cracked, bleeding hands my dad used to and had also previously tried every remedy known to man. I had him try my Bluecorn Naturals Beeswax Lotion Bar, and he fell in love with it, so I'm buying him a couple tins today. I offered to get him the unscented kind, but he said that he is pretty partial to the Almond Grapefruit, plus no one really gives a guy his size any grief about stuff like that ;).
ALL of Bluecorn Naturals' products are *awesome* but this is by far my favorite. Thank you BCN, for producing and selling such an amazing, helpful product!
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
Great for the dry and cracking skin on my heels and the backs of my hands. Really helps quite a bit. Love, love, love it!Buy Bluecorn Naturals Beeswax Lotion Bar Now
so healthy-better than any luxury heavy cream like a solid perfume base, and no hydrogenated oils. fabulous ingredients!Love for a solid perfume base, just add some _pacifica perfume, like Sugared Grapefruit--exquisite alone, too....attracts the bees!!!!Read Best Reviews of Bluecorn Naturals Beeswax Lotion Bar Here
I make these too and the ones I ordered are not as easy to apply as the ones I make. However, the smell is pleasent and I think the tins are cute. They are displayed in my boudoir.
0 comments:
Post a Comment