Lever 2000 Body Wash Original

Lever 2000 Body Wash Original, 16.9 Ounce
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $5.49
Sale Price: $3.97
Today's Bonus: 28% Off
Buy Now

They took a super product without artificial dyes and adulterated it with artificial colors! What is worse, they did not tell you so you find out only when you get the product home. inadequate ad to say original but have the product changed. Shame on Lever for lack of disclosure. Had to get rid of it because off dangerous yellow dyes. skip this produced. not so healthy bnow. Lever should do better.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

Lever 2000 changed the pure rain formula. My family used this product for over 10 years and it always smelled refreshing and clean and now it's way to fruity. If you are sensitive to smells this may cause headaches. I was also disappointed in the company for not advertising the change on the new bottles. Luckily I smelled it first when I saw the bottle had changed. Soaps aren't necessarily cheap and when you buy a lot at once to keep a large family clean it is a major inconvenience to have to take it all back or throw way good money.

Buy Lever 2000 Body Wash Original Now

we abandoned bar soap when we moved to a house where the showers just didn't accommodate soap dishes very well; our bar soap was always mush. this product meets our need for a clean-rinsing soap that doesn't have a strong scent. it is hard to find in stores for some reason, so i hopped right on the opportunity to stock up through amazon. we decant the soap into pump dispensers for the shower; the perfect solution to our soupy soap problem!

Read Best Reviews of Lever 2000 Body Wash Original Here

I like then clean and fragrance is not too strong. Although reformulated I just stick with the original wash. Diffrently would purchase again.

Want Lever 2000 Body Wash Original Discount?

This is a good product but like most products there is a good way to us it and a not good way. I found the best way to use this is to put it on before adding the water and then it doesn't fall off on the shower floor. I used this most of the time for my hands to get off grease and grime. Worked good for me. Chas.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment