Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $10.99
Today's Bonus: 15% Off

- Highly concentrated for intense fragrance
- Ready to use - no wax or water carrier needed
- Phthalate-free fragrance infused with Essential oils
- "Skin-Safe" for use in soaps, lotions, perfumes or body oils
- This item is sold as a pair of two (2).
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
I was worried that this scent would smell cheap or chemically. Instead, it smelled exactly like fresh lilacs and immediately filled me with nostalgia of my childhood home. The scent is concentrated and lasts a long time. I've been using it in an oil warmer.
Buy 2-Pack. Wild Lilac Fragrance Oil for Warming from Ecoscents (15 mL). Highly concentrated for intens Now
I just purchased nine different essential oils which I add to a very small pot of hot water on the stove to scent the air. This was one of the oils I would call excellent. It provides a very strong scent in the air which I believe to be very accurate. (I'm just waiting for the lilacs to come into bloom so I can directly compare.)
Read Best Reviews of 2-Pack. Wild Lilac Fragrance Oil for Warming from Ecoscents (15 mL). Highly concentrated for intens Here
Warming oil brings the genuine scent of lilac bushes from my childhood memories into my home today. Quality product, warms with a clean floral aroma. I have also added a few drops into a spray bottle with water and vinegar for a home made air freshener. Great deal for the two pack. Highly recommend this product.
Want 2-Pack. Wild Lilac Fragrance Oil for Warming from Ecoscents (15 mL). Highly concentrated for intens Discount?
This is the best lilac scent that I have found yet!!! I get the wax and then as it starts to fade, just add a few drops and you are back in business!!! It says that you can use alone but I tried that and it didnt work very well. The two bottles come shipped extremely well and they will last for awhile :o)

This fragrance is intense highly stronge smell I think it should be cut at home because of the strenght. Is a good product.
0 comments:
Post a Comment