Patchouli Body & Bath Oil with Vitamin E, Apricot & Jojoba- 4 oz.

Patchouli Body & Bath Oil with Vitamin E, Apricot & Jojoba- 4 oz.
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $9.15
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

I have heard that patchouli oil is good for the skin, so I ordered this. I didn't know what to expect as I have very sensitive skin. I have been very pleased with the way my skin has responded, and I'm ordering again.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

Patchouli Body & Bath Oil with Vitamin E, Apricot & Jojoba4 oz.

This bath and body oil is wonderful for dry and older skin. Does a great moisturising job in the bath as well.

Buy Patchouli Body & Bath Oil with Vitamin E, Apricot & Jojoba- 4 oz. Now

Love this stuff! Got here quickly, bottle is kinda small, but that's ok because you only need a little of this. I use after shower for moisture and scent. Great product and also came with a sample sized bar of patchouli soap.

Read Best Reviews of Patchouli Body & Bath Oil with Vitamin E, Apricot & Jojoba- 4 oz. Here

I found that this product smelled good when applied but it didn't last long. Also the product went bad, started smelling rancid after about a year. I had to throw it out. A smaller bottle would have worked better for me.

Want Patchouli Body & Bath Oil with Vitamin E, Apricot & Jojoba- 4 oz. Discount?

Excellent body and bath oil. Smells amazing. Makes your skin look great. Heavy enough for dry summer or winter skin without being greasy.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment