List Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $34.99
Today's Bonus: 13% Off
(2008 HOLIDAY TEAM)The other night after a very tough week and a working Saturday, I couldn't sleep and I was sore all over. I put a cup of Muscle Soak Salts in a hot tub and soaked for twenty minutes or so. The salts completely dissolved. It was better than drugs! I completely relaxed and was able to do some minor stretching, crack my toes and knuckles and totally fade away. I also massaged my feet and a few achy muscles.
The aroma is not perfumed, but earthy and mellow (eucalyptus and peppermint); not pungent or overwhelming. After the bath, I just lay on my bed and felt my skin and muscles actually pulsate. Needless to say, I had a great night's sleep. I think this is going to be a regular ritual. There is also an aroma plug on the back so you can test the smell before using. I plan on using this on the evenings after I work out. The package is very attractive and makes for a perfect gift type item. Product generously supplied by San Francisco Bath Salt Company.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
This product is really nice.I feel like I am at the spa, even in my small bath tub! (I paired it with California Breeze, which was perfect!)
My biggest concern was the scent. I wasn't quite sure what it was going to be like, but it's wonderful.
It's hard to describe the smell, I would say it reminds me of peppermint, subtle. I think it is perfect.
I also tried combining it with body wash to create a scrub, but it disintegrates too quickly.
Overall, loved it!
Can't go wrong. Beautiful packaging, and quite a bit of product.
Buy Muscle Soak Bulk Bath Salts Now
This is a great foot soak product. I tried this version, and it smells great, with a sinus opening and invigorating eucalyptus scent with a touch of mint.My feet are all now relaxed and tingly, which may be a contradiction but it's true. The salts also worked great on callouses , dead skin, etc, so now my feet are soft.
Great scent and it works, what more can you ask?
I was sent a sample for review.
Read Best Reviews of Muscle Soak Bulk Bath Salts Here
This is my favorite bath salt to soak after a long day of aching muscles and strenous activity. Just grab a handful, throw it in the tub and relax. The salts dissolves easily in a matter of seconds. What I love about the Muscle Soak is its distinct aromatic smell. It maybe a little strong if you put your nose in the bag, but once you throw it on the water it is just magnificent. I also love to sprinkle some on me while lying in that hot water. Afterwards, when I am done, it still feels great; I feel a minty sensation deep into my muscles.The salt comes in a classy recloseable bag. It is square with a flat bottom that I just lay it at the window sill beside my tub.
I was provided a sample of this product, so I could use it and write my unbiased review.
Want Muscle Soak Bulk Bath Salts Discount?
Ok, I will admit that I was very skeptical about the San Francisco Salts Epson Soak baths. At first I was going to decline the opportunity to review these salt baths, but I mentioned them to my wife and she wanted to give them a try. I happy to say, that for (about) the millionth time I am happy that I listened to my wife and accepted this product for review.The San Francisco Salt Muscle Soak is a fantastic additional to any bath. It has a great (and all natural) scent of mint and eucalyptus that is both sweet and very smooth. The only negative is that my three-year old daughter wanted to DRINK her bath water. Other than that the Muscle Soak bath actually does everything that it claims and more it provides a super relaxing bath and it leaves your skin feeling super soft.
Notes-
After a bath we found that our skin was super soft... in fact it was softer than using the Muscle Soak baths than after using a moisturizing lotion.
Dissolves quickly in both cool and warm water.
Does not leave any residue in the tub
Does help relax your muscles while in the bath tub.
Helps to soften any callouses that you may have on the bottoms of your feet.
The mint fragrance fills the entire room and lingers for about an hour after pulling the plug on your bath.
Final Verdict What a great product and while I did receive it for reviewing purposes we will be buying more of the Muscle Soak both for ourselves and as gifts for our friends. If you enjoy baths, and especially is you enjoy Epsom baths the San Francisco Salts Muscle Soak bath is a very easy recommendation.
5 Stars
Please Note I received this product for reviewing purposes
0 comments:
Post a Comment