Pine 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml

Pine 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $7.98
Sale Price: $4.25
Today's Bonus: 47% Off
Buy Now

While this is an essential oil sold for therapeutic aromatherapy use, I ordered it to add the smell of pine to our artificial tree. It is a high quality product that totally enhanced our Christmas atmosphere and worked it's therapeutic wonders on us being both uplifting and relaxing at the same time. I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of this product and feel happy knowing that it is a natural essential oil and not a toxic perfumed synthetic blend. The price was very reasonable and the product was shipped promptly.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

I am a guy who really likes the scent of pine.

Just don't put this in your bath water like I did.

It will make your skin feel like stinging pin pricks after a 20 minute soak.

Lesson learned from someone who did not know better.

:)

Buy Pine 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml Now

I just bought myself a new burner so I purchased a few oils to try out. I always go for strong oils since you can easily dilute them and you know they'll smell up the house. This is one of those oils. Very strong, natural fragrance. I Adore it. A little goes a long way!!

Read Best Reviews of Pine 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml Here

THis essential oil is already diluted which is not indicated on the label and I find this practice very unfair so if you need a pure oil -don't waste your money!

Want Pine 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml Discount?

This product is just as expected. It works as indicated and I am eager to use it, especially throughout the holidays. It can be a bit strong so be mindful of how much you're diffusing and I would make sure you have a nice carrier base.

I am very impressed with product and seller; will be a return customer.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment